4 roasted or cooked beets2 garlic cloves1 cup of homemade bone broth4 cups of waterEVOOS&P1 tbsp white misoLemon juiceToasted sesame seeds or pepitas to garnish (optional)
- Saute the garlic cloves over medium heat. Add the beets.
- Add the bone broth, water, salt and pepper, cover with the lid and let simmer for 10 mins- the beets are already cooked.
- In a blender or a hand mixer, blend everything well.
- Add the miso and continue cooking for 10 mins more.
- Add lemon juice to taste.
- Serve with toasted sesame seeds or pepitas.
You can see all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront