Cross gold vermeil stud ( ball screw)
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Items should be unworn, in the original packaging
- Add the number of items returned in the “Qty” column and return reason in the “Reason” column in the Returns form that was in your package with your invoice. In case you don't have it, you can download it here. Returns without any returns form completed will not be processed.
- Please affix the pre-address label that was in your package with your order, on to your parcel to your local post office. Always retain proof of purchase as we cannot guarantee refunds for lost parcels without it.
- Items lost in transit will not be treated as returned, and cannot be exchanged or refunded
- Returns will be credited to the original payment method used
- Exchanges and store credits are not supported.
CONDITIONS FOR RETURN
- Please ensure that your returns are sent back in the condition that you receive them in, with the original packaging.
- GALLERIA ARMADORO will not accept returns of any items that have been worn. This is for hygienic reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return if items are non-saleable.
- We cannot accept Returns for items that have been originally bought form any our Stockists.
- SALE & customized items cannot be returned.
- Products must be sent back within 14 days of receipt (Greece, Cyprus and International deliveries).
- Returns for Greece are FREE
- Returns for all other countries are not free. You are shipping the goods at your own costs.
- Shipping costs are not refunded unless items are faulty.
* Please note that once an order is made it cannot be edited.
We sincerely apologize if you have experienced any fault with your GA Jewelry. Please post your faulty item back to us. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions. Please retain the tracking number in case there is any issue. Upon receipt of your faulty item, we will either repair or replace and dispatch as soon as possible. Please note for repairs this may extend the lead time on your returns.
RECEIVING YOUR REFUND
Refunds will be made within 5 working days of receipt of the returned goods. Your bank may take up to 7 working days to credit your account. Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card. Please note shipping costs are not refunded unless items as faulty.
Crafted from 925 sterling silver and plated in 18ct gold, this delicate stud earring is cast into a dainty cross and traced with an array of white cz stones. The ball screw post is ideal to fit the tragus, conch, rook, helix or any lobe piercing. It's ideal for stacking alongside the U-lock version or other pieces from our Ear Stories Collection.
- 925 sterling silver
- White rhodium plated
- White cz pave , star quality
- Length 1 cm, post length 8.5mm
- Post thickness 18 gauge
- Ball screw diam 4mm
- For pierced ears
- comes in a luxurious GA jewelry box or pouch
*All GA jewelry is 100% hypoallergenic, nickel, cadmium & lead free. Tested and certified by REACH