Warranty & Repairs
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR JEWELLERY
- Gold vermeil is a layer of gold over sterling silver and requires a little care and attention.
- Always remove your gold vermeil jewellery when applying scent, lotions and potions, even better, always put your jewellery on last when getting dressed.
- Never wear your gold vermeil jewellery in the shower or when swimming. Chlorine especially at high temperatures can permanently damage or discolour your gold vermeil jewellery.
- When storing a piece , remove any excess dirt or oil by wiping it down with a soft cloth before you put it away.
- Silver and gold vermeil jewellery needs the light or it oxidises, so the best way to conserve your jewellery is wear it, no need to keep it in the drawer.
Every piece of GA jewelry is guaranteed to last a lifetime, subject to normal conditions of "wear and tear". However, should your jewellery require a repair, we will do this for FREE.
Gold vermeil plated pieces will eventually fade with time. The nature of how the piece is worn and cared for can significantly affect the speed of fading. We offer free replating service .
Even the finest jewellery requires a little extra attention now and again. Should your jewellery require repair - if a repair is possible and the jewellery is not entirely and irreversibly damaged- simply download our repairs form and follow the instructions. Repairs are FREE, you will only be charged for the shipping costs once.Once we receive it, we will repair it and ship it back to you for free.
*Please note that for items that have been bought from any GA stockists, repairs are not free and are subject to a small fee. Please reach out to customer care for more.*