I love Asian food, soups in particular. This is the easiest dish to put together, perfect for a warm, winter dinner.
2 garlic cloves 1/2 cup coconut, grapeseed or any other vegetable oil 1 chilli pepper & 1 jalapeno finely diced 1 spring onion 2 tbsp ginger, grated 8 shitake mushrooms 1 pack ramen noodles 1/4 broccoli cut in florets 1 cup homemade bone broth 3 cups of water 2 tbsp soy or tamari sauce 1 tbsp white miso 1 tbsp mirin (optional) 2 hard-boiled eggs cut in half1 lime juice Fresh cilantro
- In a large pot, saute in medium heat garlic till fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, grated ginger and peppers. Cook for about 5 minutes till the mushrooms have softened.
- Add the bone broth and water and cook for another 5 minutes over medium heat.
- In a small bowl, mix soya sauce, white miso and mirin until incorporated. Add to the pot.
- Add the noodles and add salt if needed.
- Add the broccoli florets, lime juice and spring onions and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Serve with the hard-boiled egg and some fresh cilantro.