1 pack Beyond Meat mince
1 onion finely chopped
1 tsp turmeric
2 tbsp miso
4 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 1/2 cup cooked chickpeas
1 tsp harissa
1 cup of water
Some greek yoghurt for serving (optional)
2 celery stalks thinly sliced diagonal
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute the onion till brown, around 5 mins.
- Add turmeric, miso and harissa and garlic. Cook stirring and smashing down on miso constantly.
- Add chickpeas and water, cover with the lid and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt.
- Using damp hands form the BM mince into balls.
- Gently drop the dumplings into soup and let it simmer for 15 more minutes.
- Add celery and simmer for 3 more minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and top with yoghurt.
You can see all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront