1 cup soya sauce
1/2 cup sake
1/2 cup water
4 wild-caught salmon fillets
1 pack fo any noodles
Toasted sesame seeds
- Heat some olive oil - 1 tbsp or 2- over a pan. Saute the salmon fillets, skin down first. Work in batches. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine soya sauce, sake, mirin and water. Whisk to combine.
- Return your -messy- pan over medium heat and add the soy mixture. Le the alcohol evaporate for a couple of minutes and add the salmon fillets.
- Let it simmer over low heat till the fish is cooked through and the liquid has reduced, to a thick, shiny sauce.
- Toast some sesame seeds
- Prepare the noodles according to package instructions.
- Serve noodles, with salmon. Drizzle with the teriyaki sauce and top with toasted sesame seeds.
You can see all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront