It is so easy to make yummy, fluffy pancakes at home. Prepare the batter at night, and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.
2 cups of AP flour 1 cup of buttermilk 2 eggs 2tbsp butter melted plus more for serving 1tsp baking soda 1tsp baking powder 1tsp sugar pinch of salt Blueberries Maple Syrup
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the buttermilk and stir to combine.
- Add the melted butter.
- In another bowl mix together all the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add the eggs mixture and mix to combine. If there are any lumps, it doesn't matter. Mix as little as possible to get fluffy pancakes.
- Let the batter sit at least for 30 minutes, preferably in the fridge overnight, or up to 3 days.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet and add some butter.
- Scoop in the skillet the desirable amount of batter.
- Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to the surface, about 2 to 4 mins.
- Serve warm with cold butter, blueberries or any other fruit and lots of maple syrup.
You can see all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront