Far easier than you think...
2 large egg yolks
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or to taste)
2 tsp water
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tsp ground mustard
Sunflower oil - about 1 cup
- Beat together - on a mixer, a hand mixer, a wand or even by hand- the eggs, water, vinegar, salt and mustard.
- When the mixture has slightly thickened, whisk in the oil just a few drops at first, building up to a slow, steady stream.
- Add vinegar or salt to taste.
- The mayonnaise is ready when the colour is pale yellow and thick enough to hold itself together.
- Keeps in the fridge for about 1 week.
You can see all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront