4-5 fish fillets 4 bulb fennels, cut in 4 pieces each 3 oranges 1 lemon 1 lime 2 garlic cloves 1 chilli pepper + 1 jalapeno S&P EVOO
- Wash the fish fillets. Salt and add some lemon and orange zest. Set aside
- In a dutch oven, add a generous amount of olive oil. Saute the fennels over high heat. Add some orange, lime and lemon zest and their juices—season with salt & pepper.
- Cover the dutch oven with lid and transfer to a preheated oven at 200C for 20-25 minutes, till tender.
- In the meantime, slice the peppers, oranges, lime and lemon. Chop the garlic cloves.
- Remove fennels from the oven. Place the citrus slices on top, the peppers and garlic.
- Add the fish fillets. Drizzle with some extra olive oil, cover with the lid and return to the oven for about 30-40 minutes, at 180C.
- Fish is done when it is opaque in colour.
*Recipe adapted from eyeswoon.com *
Watch the video on IGTV here
You can find all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront.