A dish all kids will easily eat. Serve with Basmati Rice.
6 chicken fillets2 lemons zest & juice100gr butter8 small sage leavesEVOOSalt & Pepper
- Wash and pat dry the fillets and let them come to room temperature.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- In a large pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the butter and the sage leaves. Saute for 2 minutes till fragrant.
- Saute the fillets about 5 minutes on each side.
- Add the lemon zest and juice—season to taste.
- Add 1 cup of water and let it simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with Basmati Rice.
You can see all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront