The ultimate fudgy brownie.Another perfect desert from the Tartine Cookbook.
450gr bittersweet chocolate
130gr AP flour
5 large eggs
400gr brown sugar
- Preheat the oven at 180C. Butter a baking dish.
- Melt the butter over a bain marie. When it is completely melted, add the chocolate and let it cool.
- Sift the flour.
- In a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt, on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture.
- Add the sifted flour and mix quickly but gently.
- Pour the batter in the prepared pan and bake for about 25 mins.
- Let it cool completely before cutting.
You can see all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront