1 small red cabbage1 onion thinly diced1 tsp caraway seeds1tsp brown sugar2 tbsp EVOO1 tbsp butter2 tbsp apple cider vinegar1/2 cup white wine1 cup of waterS&P
- In a dutch oven, over medium heat, saute the onions with olive oil and butter.
- Add sugar, apple cider vinegar and wine and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add cabbage and stir well.
- Add S&P and water and transfer to a preheated at 200C oven.
- Cook covered for about 2 hours, making sure there is enough water in between.
- Serve with a scoop of creme fraiche and chives.
You can see all my favourite kitchen tools in my Amazon storefront